Rainbow on your shoulder - Unisex T-Shirt
Painted Kosode Designs
Second half of the 17th century, Japan
This design for kimono is undated, but the patterns have a stylistic asymmetry that was popular during the second half of the seventeenth century. Each of the two volumes contains fifty designs illustrating the backs of the garments.
The patterns frequently incorporate seasonal motifs.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping