Waiting for the night - Unisex T-Shirt
"Waiting for the night"
Painting : One of the album of Sketches by Katsushika Hokusai and His Disciples
Artist : Katsushika Hokusai (Japanese, Tokyo (Edo) 1760–1849 Tokyo (Edo)) and others
Period : Edo period (1615–1868)
Date : 19th century
Culture : Japan
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping