Watch your back - Unisex T-Shirt
Title of the painting :Standing Courtesan
Artist:Tōsendō Rifū (Japanese, active ca. 1730)
Artist:Inscribed by Kamo no Suketame (Japanese, 1740–1801)
Period:Edo period (1615–1868)
The artist has captured the elegant appearance of a woman, probably a high-ranked courtesan, in elegant robes and long, flowing hair tied with paper ribbons. Tōsendō Rifu was among the specialist ukiyo-e painters who emerged from the Kaigetsudō studio and emulated its style of rendering beauties of the pleasure quarter. The painting has an inscription, added after the painting was created, by Kamo no Suketame, a Shinto priest and noted poet of a generation or two after the artist was active. His gentle, curvilinear calligraphy reflects the influence of the prevalent Reizei courtly style of the Edo period. It was a common practice for owners of paintings to ask prominent literati of their day to inscribe a painting in a distinctive hand in order to add another level of enjoyment to the work.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping